Sunday, October 28, 2007

Housekeeping and a future plan


MM mentioned today that the way my blogs had been categorized was a bit strange, particularly those with a name tag of "Yoyo in business".

He is right. I didn't give much thought when I started the blog. The idea of having "Yoyo in business" was to talk about my work but soon I realized with all the cartoons and my constant warbling this blog didn't seem to be the right place. So as you can tell the blog topics within that category are all over the places.

I intend to keep it that way in the future: "Yoyo in business" will not feature my academic research anymore. Instead it will cover my serious thoughts as a 30 plus female living in a trans-cultural and trans-disciplinary context. In addition to enjoyment from nibbling, warbling, traveling and loving (as my other tags show), once in a while I also like to put on my "in business" hat to share my opinions about environment, culture and life in general.

No comments: